[FSG-public] Tampa DMR

Steve Siesel steve at siesel.net
Thu Jul 4 23:26:32 EST 2019

Ryan and Bryan..

I programed my radio up this evening for the Downtown DMR Repeater and I had
no luck hitting it from mid-pinellas county. I had success with the Airport
and St. Pete repeaters. Also, I could not hit the W9CR analog Tampa repeater
as well.

Did the site go off the air during the bad Wx we had this afternoon?

Steve