[FSG-public] St Pete UHF frequency change.

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Tue Jun 4 01:57:58 EST 2019

Due to some severe ongoing malicious interference on 444.375, we moved the St
Pete Repeater to 444.325 for testing.  The P25 NAC is still 293, PL is still
146.2 Hz.

Matt Bush, KA9RIX has 444.325 in north Pinellas co-channel, but it's unlinked
and not active.  Provided this works for us, he's going to shut down his repeater.

Please give it a try, there is a NI4CE repeater on 444.3125 in Verna, about
54 km from St Pete, but it's NXDN and 4 KHz wide, so a non issue.  There is a
co-channel on in Ocala at 350m and 170km, so we may hear that.  Please let me
know if you hear anything else on here, and what the callsign is if you do.

Please let us know how it works out,
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.