[FSG-public] St Pete site back on the net

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Wed Dec 9 21:24:08 UTC 2020

The St Pete site is back online.

The main ex4200 Switch failed at the site and the analog repeater controller
was corroded to heck as well.  The switch has restored IP to the site, and the
NXDN and DMR repeaters are online and should be linked.

The Analog/P25 is online, but p25 and local mode only for now.  I hope to have
the controller fixed soon to bring it back online.

We're out of spare switches and will likely need to requisition a couple more
to have around.  This switch up here had a prior issue where we had a port
fail in it, and we just marked it as failed and moved the device.  We're
thinking this should no be taken as an indication that the switch is likely to
fail and should be replaced if we see that ever happen again in the network.

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.