[FSG-public] Tampa Hamwan Outage

Bryan Fields bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed May 26 20:28:21 UTC 2021

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Tampa Hamwan Outage
Organizer: bryan at bryanfields.net
Time: Saturday, June 5, 2021, 7:00:00 AM EDT - 7:00:00 PM EDT
Invitees: Florida Simulcast Group Public <FSG-public at lists.keekles.org>
The property management at Tampa site will be performing maintenance on the building’s high voltage electrical systems.  As part of this maintenance, utility power to the building will be disconnected.  The window we have been provided for this work is June 5, 2021, from 7 AM EST to 7 PM EST.

We expect all of HamWAN Tampa Bay to be offline for the extent of this time, perhaps longer if we must go on site to recover.