[FSG-public] FSG Members Annual meeting and Board Elections

Bryan Fields bryan at bryanfields.net
Sat Sep 18 02:28:19 UTC 2021

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: FSG Members Annual meeting and Board Elections
Organizer: bryan at bryanfields.net
Time: Saturday, September 18, 2021, 3:00:00 PM EDT - 4:00:00 PM EDT
Invitees: Florida Simulcast Group Public <FSG-public at lists.keekles.org>
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Members Annual meeting and Board Elections.

We're meeting in person at Ryan's house Saturday at 2pm, meeting will start at 3pm.

Webex:
https://nokiameetings.webex.com/meet/bryan.fields

Join by phone:
+14702263458 US Atlanta
Access code: 955 609 940

First we'll have the election, and have the following people running unopposed:
President - Bryan Fields
VP - Ryan Owens
Secretary/Treasurer - Jesse Brown
Board Member - James Ashton

We'll then have a meeting with a review of finances, previous minutes, and major acheviments of the past year.

If you're attending in person please unicast or text me.

73's
Bryan