July 2003 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Jul 1 02:12:02 UTC 2003
Ending: Thu Jul 31 23:39:45 UTC 2003
- National Do Not Call Registry has opened
- Netsol fubar.
- FW: Netsol fubar.
- Over three million computers 0wned?
- ISP Best Practices
- LA: fiber between equinix/s&d?
- Charter Communications R.whois?
- bellsouth.net postmaster.
- Newbie network upgrade question, apologies in advance to NANOG
- Sources for cheap/used lan testing equipment?
- AS-Tree Utility
- NOC contact for he.net
- RATE-Limiting and
- thoughts for the day concerning nocs and abusedesks
- Clueful comcast routing help needed, possible 69/8 filter issue?
- [Article] donotcall.gov - too many loopholes
- The Cidr Report
cidr-report at potaroo.net
- donotcall.gov - special interests vs the public interest
- MFN/AboveNet blocking pac-rim.net/spamshield.org MX
- Mark Allman: Internet measurement: what next?
- New danger to cabling - Can your datacenter prevent this?
- Washington Post article: Dissertation Could Be Security Threat
- Backbone Infrastructure and Secrecy
- [Backbone Infrastructure and Secrecy]
- Seeking NJ-NYC connectivity
- Why can't I default Originate?
- Tertiary or 2nd Secondary DNS?
up at 3.am
- [Tertiary or 2nd Secondary DNS?]
- [Re: [Backbone Infrastructure and Secrecy]]
- IETF Web site Down ?
- Power failure causes Internet crisis in Pakistan
- EOF, Amsterdam, September - Call for Presentations
- it's 1918 in bologna
- OT: Need to talk to mwinslow
- Student dissertation or company press releases
- spam analysis
- From Kelly Cooper: goodbye & good luck (fwd)
- filtering customer BGP sessions
- NANOG 29 CFP - Chicago
- Off Topic: T-1 Bandwidth Search
- Unique AS
- One more cabinet at mae west
- IOS and SNMP question regarding 802.1q vlans on 7200.
- qmail smtp-auth bug allows open relay
- Funny VZ bounce
- I need a portable /24 not attached to any sub-domain or anything else subject to attack
- NTPv3 stratum-1 with MD5 availability
- New Cisco Vulnerability
Vincent J. Bono
- Postini's network.
- Cisco IOS Vulnerability
- IOS Vulnerability
- megapath.net dns
- Miami NANOG Feb. 2004
- Fixed IOS datestamps?
- anyone with a clue from NTL security
alex at yuriev.com
- New information on cisco exploit
- Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco IOS Interface Blocked by IPv4 Packet
Cisco Systems Product Security Incident Response Team
- reachability troubles
- Latency issues (CW and Qwest)
- possible exploit.. (Cisco Issue)
- Protecting inbound interfaces (re: Cisco exploit)
- Cisco exploit and Huawei
Rubens Kuhl Jr.
- Cisco Vulnerability Testing Results
- SC Signature and HPING Signature
- AOL Mail Blocking
- Cisco DoS exploits in the wild?
- new list - procket-nsp
- ATT Contact
- Patching for Cisco vulnerability
- after Cisco IOS exploit patch
- BGP flap dampening considered harmful
- [Patching for Cisco vulnerability]
- Cisco vulnerability on smaller catalyst switches
- Warning Someone is using your company name to defraud users: Fw: Transaction #: 34-355-268-52430
John Palmer (NANOG Acct)
- Update to completewhois.com whois tool & website. Hijacked IP blocks List
william at elan.net
- Cisco vulnerability and dangerous filtering techniques
- Potential downside to using (very) old domain as spam trap.
David A. Ulevitch
- The status of consumer rate-limiting?
Owings, Curtis L [GMG]
- The status of consumer rate limiting?
Owings, Curtis L [GMG]
- AT&T Canada Problems ???
- failure notice
Stephen J. Wilcox
- PRTC (Puerto Rico Telephone Company)'s DNS Mistake
- rfc1918 ignorant
- second call for an unbundled portable /24
- rfc1918 ignorant (fwd)
- Cisco Vulnerability (updated?)
- root.rwhois.net broken
- Qwest in Albany, GA
Vincent J. Bono
- anyone from insightbb.com on the list?
- Carriers using CES in the wild?
- What you don't want to hear from a peer
- User negligence?
- No subject
- Network Solutions responsible for theft of lucrative "Sex.com'' domain name
- Moving filters from edge to core
Tay Chee Yong
- a new labor intensive layer 1 solution (humor?)
- In answer to a Nanog request - How to get Free Cook Report Back Issues
- Is there a technical solution to SPAM?
Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
- PSI (UK/Europe) out ??
- North America not interested in IP V6
- WANTED: ISPs with DDoS defense solutions
- Transformer takes out datacenter (Reno, NV)?
- France Telecom/Open Transit
variable at ednet.co.uk
- New IPv6 block allocated to RIPE NCC
- FW: User negligence?
- public comment period for oisafety.org's vulnerability process
- "The internet is slow"
- Dept of Homeland security takes a crack at predicting the activit ies of haxx0rs.
Last message date:
Thu Jul 31 23:39:45 UTC 2003
Archived on: Wed Aug 5 08:50:04 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).