February 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Feb 1 14:17:28 UTC 2017
Ending: Tue Feb 28 23:25:25 UTC 2017
- East coast outage
- PayCom Network Contact Request
- T-Mobile Looking Glass
- ARIN on the Road - Little Rock, Arkansas USA on 7 March 2017
- Telia network quality
- IPv6-enabled multi-factor providers (not DUO)
- .gov / census.gov contact
Ray Van Dolson
- DOT FRA website broken on ipv6
- BGP route processing speed
Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed)
- Weekly Routing Table Report
Routing Analysis Role Account
- 403 Labs "Sikich"
- ATT-Level 3 Peering
- ticketmaster.com 403 Forbidden
Manser, Charles J
- Peering BOF/Peering social @NANOG69?
- BGP IP prefix hijacking
Carlos M. Martinez
- Brainstorming acceptance issues - WAN impediment
- Technical contact at Yahoo
- IoT security
- Data Plane open solutions available for BGP Prefix hijacking
- American Airlines down
- Bandwidth Savings (Keenan Singh)
- GTT AS3257 router server
- Same day PDU and power cable suppliers for NYC / Newark
- Updating Geolocation of /24 within corporate /16
- backbones filtering unsanctioned sites
- Someone's scraping NANOG for phishing purposes again
- Gmail or GAFYD SREs on the list?
- Dev. Mfg & ISP Filtering Requirements as set forth in Florida HB337/SB0870, and under similar bills in about 30 other states...
- Call for presentations - FIR 2017
- YouTube streaming failures
- is something weird going on with cox, level3, and/or cogent
- Small-mid scale vDPI
- Web/Streaming issues
- [NANOG-announce] 2017 Program Committee appointments
- Comcast issue in Massachusetts
- Looking for AS 263686 contact
- SMC D3G CCR IPv6 support for Comcast BCI customers
- gmail contact?
- gagging *IX directors re snoop/block orders
- Engineering contact at RocketFiber
- Deadline: February 20th - Call for Organizers of IEEE R8 Technically Co-Sponsored Special Sessions and Workshops | Barcelona | 40th Int. Conf. on Telecommunications and Signal Processing
- [TSP 2017] Call for Reviewers - IEEE R8 Technically Co-Sponsored 40th Int. Conf. on Telecommunications and Signal Processing, Barcelona, Spain, July 5-7, 2017
- OADM spliting
- RFC 8092 on BGP Large Communities Attribute
- RPKI coverage statistics
- Deadline Approaching IJRITCC Journal Call for Papers (Celebrating 50th publication issue)
- 6PE on ALU
- To comcast noc: gogoc IPv4 address does not reply /w ICMP unreachable.
- Issues with .org domain after removing DS records
César de Tassis Filho
- Deadline To Volunteer for the 2017 ARIN Nomination Committee Has Been Extended to 24 February 2017
- Juniper Advertise MED on EBGP session.
- WWV Broadcast Outages
- Juniper QFX port VLAN statistics via SNMP - is it possible?
- Verizon Wireless Back-haul Transport
- test, please disregard
- Any Github Experts online ?
- Comcast IPv6 PD Centos
- OSS Netflow that can use EngineID
- SHA1 collisions proven possisble
- Software for network modelling / documentation / GIS
Israel G. Lugo
- Cellular enabled console server
- [NANOG-announce] NANOG 70 CFP Open
L Sean Kennedy
- Akamai Contact
- Fwd: Serious Cloudflare bug exposed a potpourri of secret customer data
- google ipv6 routes via cogent
- BGP IP prefix hijack detection times
- Fwd: New I-D: SLAAC and DHCPv6 (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-v6ops-host-configuration-00.txt)
Last message date:
Tue Feb 28 23:25:25 UTC 2017
Archived on: Wed Aug 5 08:36:28 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).