[P25nx] Welcome

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Fri Jul 13 14:05:02 EDT 2018

Greetings all,

I've been working with David, NX4Y and Earnest, VK2ERG to get this list
migrated from google groups to mailman.  We should be up and running here.
There's some plans for docs and the website as well, but we all want to ensure
the network continues to function and grow.

If you have any questions, please post them and we'll try to help as best we
can.  We're doing the IP allocation and helping with
configuration/troubleshooting.  It's unfortunate, but we're unable to migrate
the old google groups archives.

If for some reason you don't want to be on this list, let me or Earnest know
and we'll remove you asap.

73's
--
Bryan Fields