[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway Hardware and software

Steve N4IRS szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Dec 1 10:41:52 EST 2015

As of right now, all you need is a Pi and DMRlink. Without DMRlink
connecting to your repeater, you are not ready for the next step. If you
can get the playback app running on your DMR repeater, you are ready.
Later this week, I'll put up DMRGateway for download. You will then need
the DV3000. Yes it's receive only for now.
I have a early picture, this may help.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0ax29qgnka9bca/DMRGateway.pdf>

73, Steve N4IRS