[Allstar Digital] DV4Mini and Mototrbo (IPSC)

ronald simpson n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:49:01 EST 2015

This is great news! What would be really nice is to take that digital
signal and mod/demod through a pair of maxtrac radio's. Cheap and dirty
repeater or remote base station operation.

I love maxtrac radio's they are very  versatile and I can see a value there.

Couple that through a URI into an RPI2+DV3000...

Any thoughts there!

Ron,
N6GKJ