[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway for the RPi2

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Dec 6 11:54:17 EST 2015

I have posted the executable and configuration files for DMRGateway
running on the RPi2and ONLY the RPi2. This is the piece that takes AMBE
frames from DMRlink (ambe_audio) formats them and sends them to the
DV3000. The returned PCM is then sent to AllStar Asterisk via the USRP
channel driver. I'm almost finished with a simple install script to take
a fresh RPi2 DIAL and install DMRlink, DMRGateway and AMBEserver. The
script will not configure DMRlink for you but you will have all the
parts to build a complete receive only gateway. This is all early, there
will be bugs. If you want something that holds your hand, this is not it.

<https://github.com/N4IRS/DMRGateway>

For INAD, 73 Steve N4IRS

--
  "Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic