[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway for the RPi2

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sun Dec 6 13:03:02 EST 2015

I just want to clarify, I don't want my hand held, but I want to try this.
I'm pretty new to linux and networking. I've already ordered a RPI2 and I'm
going to use a unmanaged switch and dummy loads to set this all up on the
bench. Once things get going I am going to put this up on the mountain.

I'm probably going to be hitting this list pretty hard. On a plus note I
work with Mototrbo systems at work and I've setup IPSC, Capacity plus, and
Connect plus. So mostly I'll need help with the DMRLINK end of it.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086