[Allstar Digital] DV4Mini

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Wed Dec 9 10:40:47 EST 2015

Hello Mike, I have some questions about the DV4Mini I hope you could answer
for me. When I have it setup I going seem to get the Talkgroup 9. I'm using
a MD380 radio and would like to get on North America so I can hear myself
on the Allstar node 2100. I have North America programmed on my radio.

Any help would be great.

David
KE6UPI