[Allstar Digital] DMR to AllStar

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Dec 9 18:53:54 EST 2015

David,
If you notice, your radio is programmed for CC1, TS2, TG9 and then you
say, out TG4639. With the DV4M software, you can select which reflector
you connect to. In other words you use the DV4M software to choose the
Master AND reflector number.

The way we are connected to DMRPlus is the same, we select the Master we
stay connected to. The difference is how we choose which reflector to
connect to. If I want Ref 4639, I have in my contact list 4639, I press
PTT, release PTT and switch back to TG9, I will hear the voice
confirmation "reflector 4639" I'm transmitting TG9 and receiving TG9. I
believe that you can do the same thing with a DV4M. I'll try it when I
get a chance.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/09/2015 03:11 PM, David KE6UPI wrote:
> Hey Steve,
>
> Right my DMR radio is set to Color 1 TS 2 and TG9 that passes through
> to my DV4Mini and software to the DMR master "Master-USA-NE-VA" then
> out TG4639 "Nationwide".
>
> David
>
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Steve Zingman <szingman at msgstor.com
> <mailto:szingman at msgstor.com>> wrote:
>
>     David,
>     The way a reflector works is you talk on TG9 all the time. You
>     kerckunk 4639 to select reflector 4639. So audio is only passed on
>     TG9.
>
>     Steve
>

>     Sent via smoke signal (AT&T 4G LTE)

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic