[Allstar Digital] DMRlink first questions

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Dec 11 16:37:28 EST 2015

Robert,
I'm on my phone so this is short. Read dmrlink.cfg it tells you how to
define a peer and or master.

Sent via smoke signal (Verizon)
On Dec 11, 2015 2:46 PM, Robert Newberry <N1XBM at amsat.org> wrote:

I have my repeater on a dummy load and the RPI2 and my laptop all on a
unmanaged switch for testing.

On dmrlink.cfg

My thought was to make the RPI2 running dmrlink the master and my repeater
as the peer. Is this possible? I am unsure how I would do that. My guess is
I would put the IP of the RPI2 in the dmrlink.cfg

Steve, had mentioned get my repeater parroting on a tg.

So I looked at playback.py I see tg ID for a group call is 12345 on ts2 and
private is the same except ts 1 and 2. So if I set my radio up accordingly.
I should parrot on those IDs.

What other files do I need to edit?

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658