[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway test Master online

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 21:11:28 EST 2015

Steve,

Awesome news! I am going to connect my dmrlink and slr5700 tonight?

Are you guys listening locally?

So I am going to give you a rundown of my setup. Let me know if anything
sticks out to you.

1. peer my slr5700 to my RPI running dmrlink
2. Dmrlink will be the master for slr5700
3. Peer my dmrlink to your dmrgateway master.
4. Setup bridge rules to pass talkgroups between our dmrlinks
5. Hopefully made a qso!

Michael KD5DFB