[Allstar Digital] PiDV / DV3000

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:16:02 EST 2015

Thanks Steve.

Still trying to wrap my head around the DMRGateway diagram.

Hopefully, I can give you a short run down of how I think it should run it

1. Configure dmrlink in /opt/dmrlink/ambe_audio. It will need to have a
master for the repeater to peer with
2. I think the default ambe_audio.cfg should work
3. I think the default DMRGateway.ini should work
3. Run DMRGateway. Are you running as a process? DMRGateway &
4. Run python2 ambe_audio.py &
5. Everything should be running, test audio to and from DMR and AllStar

Michael KD5DFB