[Allstar Digital] PiDV / DV3000

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Dec 18 20:29:13 EST 2015

Configure dmrlink.cfg in /opt/dmrlink/ambe_audio as a master
     Configure the repeater to point at the Pi as a peer.
         cd /opt/dmrlink/ambe_audio
         Test it by running python dmrlink.py in ambe_audio Watch the log
     stop dmrlink.py
     If you have rebooted DMRGateway should be running.
         Check it with ps ax | grep DMRGateway
             If not start it with /usr/local/bin/DMRGateway &
         Make sure asterisk is running and connect a node to it so you
can hear it.
     start python ambe_audio.py
You should now have a audio path from the DMR repeater TO Asterisk NOT
Asterisk to DMRGateway (will come later)

Ask if you need more.