[Allstar Digital] playback help

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Dec 22 22:03:24 EST 2015

So I'm about to turn in for the evening. So far tonight I've set my my RPI
running DMRlink as the master. I then programmed my repeater to peer to my
RPI. By setting the log file to DEBUG I can see my repeater's IP and
getting the "keep-alives"

The two things I have left...I think before I plunk down money for a DV3000
is getting a succesful echo test. What I did was copy playback_config.py,
and playback.py to /opt/dmrlink/bridge. When I try to run it I get an error
about basicly it can't listen on a port 50000. Not sure maybe I've executed
this wrong.

The other thing I have not attempted yet, is now that my repeater is
peer'ed I should be able to setup my bridge rules and use my DMR HT while
listening to 2100.

Is there anyone who has gotten echo up and running that might be willing to
lend a hand?