[Allstar Digital] DMRlink Repository

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Dec 23 16:01:38 EST 2015

Rather then running 2 DMRlink repositories, Cort Buffington, N0MJS has
ask us to merge our fixes, changes and additions with his. We are more
then happy to do this. Without Cort, this would have been MUCH harder.
We are happy to contribute to his effort to explore IPSC. From this time
on, all our changes will be in a single repository. This repository is
for DMRlink ONLY. As of now, the DMRlink repository is at
<https://github.com/n0mjs710/DMRlink> I have changed the install scripts
to reflect the change.

DMRGateway will continue to expand the scope of it's capabilities. The
repository for DMRGateway is at: <https://github.com/N4IRS/DMRGateway> I
have moved the dmr_install.sh script to that repo.

73, For INAD Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic