[Allstar Digital] C-brdiges

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Dec 24 10:04:06 EST 2015

So with us working on DMRLINK and DMRgateway. Will we be able to be
connected to DMR-MARC? Or will they frown on it?

I kinda envisioned having access to their talkgroups but maintaining one
locally to allstar and other talkgroups for other networks. From reading
the DMR-MARC site this seems frowned upon. They said unpublished talkgroups
can be confusing for local users and be against federal regulations (seemed
like a stretch to me) anyways just wondering about that. I get the
impression that your repeater is at their disposal and nothing else should
be piped thru it.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658