[Allstar Digital] DMR-DSTAR bridge

Mike Zingman mike.zingman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:27:15 EST 2015

The DV3000 does not PARSE packets.  You must parse out the AMBE from the
stream before you send it to the chipset.  Parsing is not too hard, if you
know the data format.  That format is undocumented and proprietary
information owned by BigM.  In addition it is obscured by the fact that the
audio is interleaved, and FEC is added.  So you can not just extract the
bytes you have to undo this encoding.