[Allstar Digital] Thoughts on VoIP to DV3000

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 07:45:59 EST 2015

All right guys,

Here are some of my thoughts on this:

1) We will need the DV3000 to get D-STAR AMBE into the system.

2) We should be able to get DMR audio into it without needing an external AMBE chip; however, it may require an addition to the repeater programming software that isn't standard to activate the capabilities.

3) Wires-X is an unknown at this point, though I suspect we can accommodate it somehow.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU
--
Sent from my Moto X with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.