[Allstar Digital] [App_rpt-users] DMRGateway

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Nov 25 19:08:03 EST 2015

Howdy Steve,

Oh...so Jonathan has some hardware? Or am I confusing projects again? For software, what are you using, and is it controllable from the command line or ssh terminal? (From what I gather on the G4KLX DSTAR thingies and PC Repeater Controller, they seem to require graphical thingies...)

Looks like fun stuff to watch though.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194