[Allstar Digital] [App_rpt-users] DMRGateway

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Nov 25 19:12:19 EST 2015

No GUI required. Everything runs from the command line. Yes, Jonathan is
working on the modem. It will support a number of digital modes.
What we are doing with the gateway is all IP. The only hardware is the
RPI2 and the DV3000. If we use the USB version of the DV3000 it will run
on pretty much any hardware.