[Allstar Digital] New repeater on air

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Fri Apr 1 10:16:18 EDT 2016

Just wanted to let everyone know on the list. My XPR8300 repeater will be
going on the air tomorrow in West Bath, Maine. Also along with that will be
DMRlink and DMRgateway, which has been successfully been running in my
basement for a few months now. It will be 150 up on the tower with a 8 bay
UHF dipole fed with 1" 5/8 hard line. I've run coverage studies and it
seems like the site will cover a large area.

I have a second repeater waiting in the wings and good site that will cover
another large area that will provide some overlapping coverage to West
Bath. I need to clear a few projects off the books first before I go to
that.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657