[Allstar Digital] Adding second peer

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Aug 17 17:34:07 EDT 2016

I currently have one repeater peered to dmrlink and the repeater and
dmrlink are colocated in the same building and LAN. This works well!

I'm trying to add a second repeater which is at another site. I can not get
the second repeater connected. I've checked the codeplug and I've made sure
both routers have the needed ports open.

So my plan is tonight to output the logging to console so see if I can see
what is going wrong.

My question is as far as I know to add a second repeater I should not have
to add anything to dmrlink.cfg can anyone confirm this?

Thank you

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com