[Allstar Digital] No audio second repeater

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Sat Aug 20 08:17:59 EDT 2016

So in an effort to identify and tackle issues one at a time. I went and
grabbed my new repeater and brought it home and peered it to my dmrlink. I
figured this was easier so I could my base radio to talk to the remote
repeater and watch to see what happens locally.

I logged into dmrlink and set the logging to debug and console. I can see I
have 3 peers. Two being my repeaters and the other I setup for AMBE audio
to Allstar.

An example of my problem is this. Traffic from Brandmeister keys up both
repeaters and I can respond to the call from each repeater and it
successfully passes to Brandmeister. The problem is whichever repeater I
use it does not get repeated the opposite repeater.

Thank you

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com