[Allstar Digital] AMBE audio

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Aug 23 15:37:08 EDT 2016

I've setup a second repeater at another site. With the addition of the
second repeater the DMR to ASL audio is slow and very slurred. Coming from
ASL to DMR its sounds just fine.

The strange twist on all of this is the second repeater DMR<->ASL in both
directions clean/clear audio.

Is it possible I am asking too much of the DV3000 and I need to have a
second DV3000?

Other than that both the repeaters play quite well on DMR from what I have
observed. I've looked at the debug output and I'm not seeing anything that
indicates a problem.

Thank you

--
N1XBM