[Allstar Digital] Interconnecting BrandMeister and DMRlink and (HBlink)

Ryan Elliott Turner ryan.turner at memhamwan.org
Mon Aug 29 13:27:42 EDT 2016

I'm a bit confused by what Cort expects. He released the software with a
creative-commons license, which doesn't provide any stipulations for
end-use. The attribution is required when his software is used in
collections, derivatives, and reproductions. Just to run it, that license
agreement doesn't require me to do anything. I value the work that he and
his cohorts have done, but if he wants public recognition from folks who
use his software, the license he is using isn't a good fit.