[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway 2way test UPDATE

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Feb 8 10:36:47 EST 2016

We have decided to modify the testing of DMRGateway on 2100. Cort has
moved his side of the bridge off TS 2 / TG 3120 to TS 1 / TG 1 This will
give his users a choice to participate in the link or not. DMRlink and
DMR repeaters connecting to the Sandbox will not have to change at this
time. Once things settle, I'll let people know what TS / TG to use
connected to the Sandbox.

I want to stress this is a test of analog to DMR only. Please do not
cross connect other formats, D-Star, Fusion etc to 2100. Any digital
format cross connected by definition, gets decoded and recoded. That is
not the purpose of the test.

For INAD, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic