[Allstar Digital] [K0USY] AllStar Experiment on TS2/TGID3120

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Feb 7 18:39:18 EST 2016

Steve and all,
Your chit chat will not disrupt us in ANY way. We encourage traffic on
both networks, analog and digital. We hope to demonstrate to the analog
groups the advantages of DMR and the advantages of AllStar to DMR folks.
Anybody connecting to AllStar 2100 is there for the purpose of
participating in the bridge.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic