[Allstar Digital] DMR Gateway

Mike Zingman mike.zingman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:53:00 EST 2016

Progress has been made.  I finally got a chance to focus back on the return
channel of the gateway and it works.  I have had successful QSOs using the
new code where:

Analog Radio <----> DIAL w/ USRP <----> DMRGateway <----> DMRLink <--->
TG9998

This was a full two way path with the DV3000 doing both encode and decode.
 ambe_audio.py has been extensively modified to support the return channel
and DMRGateway is tasked with the Allstar to DMR linkage.

This code is not ready for prime time yet (the configuration files need to
be updated with additional values, error checking, code
cleanup/refactoring) but an Alpha release will be available to all testers
soon.

Once the code is cleaned up all source will be released to allow others to
modify/extend.

I specifically want to thank Cort for his amazing code base.  Without it,
there is no way I could have added this functionality.  Open source rocks.
This is so cool, thanks!!!!

Mike