[Allstar Digital] DMR Gateway

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Thu Jan 28 14:28:16 EST 2016

Mike.... this is good stuff, and congrats on your achievement!

I am still largely new to this as you aware, but in the ASCII diagram you
provided you mention "DIAL w/ USRP" ... just to clarify, is that the USRP
channel driver or a USRP itself, or both? Just trying to get a feel for
what might be needed to support this for myself from a hardware standpoint.

73
Stephen
K1LNX