[Allstar Digital] DPAC

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Jun 7 23:46:57 EDT 2016

So I watched the YouTube video with Steve talking about the DPAC.

I have an MTR2000, zum, arduino, and rpi3. I've thought about building a
mmdvm, but I'd want it to tie into my allstar network, so I've held back
since I haven't seen much talk about it.

So from watching this video it looks like this product will do both of my
requirements. There doesn't seem to be much information about the DPAC,
other than the youtube video. Can you tell us more?

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com