[Allstar Digital] MMDVM analog

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Jun 9 13:01:33 EDT 2016

I would imagine that at some point the code and hardware will evolve to a
point where a more seamless integration to ASL will come. ASL is an
excellent way to move audio around within a network.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com