[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway Steering one way audio

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Fri May 13 10:39:49 EDT 2016

Steve, I got it working. I ended up using my ID 3123001. I just got done
testing on BM and talking to someone on K0USY. On the last heard it shows
up as me (N1XBM) and the source my repeater.

I checked /var/log/dmrlink/ambe_audio.log and its blank?

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Steve Zingman <szingman at msgstor.com> wrote:

> Post /var/log/dmrlink/ambe_audio.log after you issue the section command
>
> On 5/13/2016 9:12 AM, Robert Newberry wrote:
>

> So I had a look at things. All files refernced are in
> /opt/dmrlink/ambe_audio
>
> So in dmrlink.cfg I have
> [AMBE_PEER]
> ENABLED: True
> RADIO_ID: 312107
> IP: 192.168.0.203
> PORT: 52345
> ALIVE_TIMER: 5
> MAX_MISSED: 20
> PEER_OPER: True
> IPSC_MODE: DIGITAL
> TS1_LINK: True
> TS2_LINK: True
> CSBK_CALL: False
> RCM: True
> CON_APP: True
> XNL_CALL: False
> XNL_MASTER: False
> DATA_CALL: True
> VOICE_CALL: True
> MASTER_PEER: False
> AUTH_ENABLED: True
> AUTH_KEY: A1B2C3
> MASTER_IP: 192.168.0.203
> MASTER_PORT: 50001
>
> I have in ambe_audio.cfg
> # DEFAULTS - General settings.  These values are
> #inherited in each subsequent section (defined by section value).
> [DEFAULTS]
> debug = False                                   # Debug output for each
> VOICE frame
> outToFile = False                               # Write each AMBE frame to
> a file called ambe.bin
> outToUDP = True                               # Send each AMBE frame to
> the _sock object (turn on/off DMRGateway operation)
> gateway = 127.0.0.1                           # IP address of DMRGateway
> app
> toGatewayPort = 31000                      # Port DMRGateway is listening
> on for AMBE frames to decode
> remoteControlPort = 31002                  # Port that ambe_audio is
> listening on for remote control commands
> fromGatewayPort = 31003                   # Port to listen on for AMBE
> frames to transmit to all peers
> gatewayDmrId = 312307                      # id to use when transmitting
> from the gateway
> tgFilter = 42657                                   # A list of TG IDs to
> monitor.  All TGs will be passed to DMRGateway
> txTg = 42657                                      # TG to use for all
> frames received from DMRGateway -> IPSC
> txTs = 2                                               # Slot to use for
> frames received from DMRGateway -> IPSC
> #
> # The section setting defines the current section to use.  By default, the
> ‘ENABLED’ section in dmrlink.cfg is used.
> # Any values in the named section override the values from the DEFAULTS
> section.  For example, if the BM section
> # has a value for gatewayDmrId it would override the value above.  Only
> one section should be set here.  Think
> [...]

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com