[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway Steering one way audio

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri May 13 12:33:42 EDT 2016

In looking over your configs, We noticed that your working configuration
was a "private network. Not bridged over to BrandMeiseter. DMRlink
(bridge) and your Mototrbo repeater did not care that the subscriber ID
and the repeater ID were the same. Once you bridged it over to BM, now
you have a problem. Having the same ID for repeater and subscriber is a
BM no-no. Mike and I now have to decide if we allow it to happen, stop
it from happening or complain loudly when it happens.

For INAD, 73 Steve N4IRS

On 5/13/2016 12:17 PM, Robert Newberry wrote:

> Well I tried my repeater ID, but it wasn't working. It was blank for
> user and had the source as my repeater ID. Also I could not hear any
> audio on the "hose"
>
> When I switched to 3123001 I got it to work.
>
> N1XBM
> Apparare Scientor
> Paratus Communicare
> Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
> www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com <http://www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com>

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic