[Allstar Digital] Allstar <> dstar bridging PiDV

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Mon Oct 3 16:46:29 EDT 2016

I also have a operational DSTAR to Allstar running on a Northwest Digital
UDRC connected to a DR-1X .The call sign on DSTAR is KE8EVF. I also use the
old KI4LKF software running on an ACID X86 machine.
I would also like to move the function from the ACID machine to a RASPBERRY
PI.
Right now the KI4LKF  software talks over the intranet to the IRCDDB Gateway
behind my router. This lets me talk on DSTAR via Allstar, ECHOlink, Wires-X
and my local RF connections using C4FM. ITS pretty neat to be on DSTAR using
a C4FM radio while talking on ALLSTAR

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK