[Allstar Digital] DMRGateway / DMRGui / DMRLink /ambe_audio / DV3000u/PiDV

Richard Aubin ve2dje at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:44:35 EDT 2017

Thank you very much Guy. I have à newer model. When tested with Windows.  (
ThumbTest.exe ). You have to specify com port and speed. . I got an answer
with com 5 and 460488 but none with com5 and  230244.....
Will try with a new head tomorrow or with AMBEserver ....
Thanks also Steve for the test on Rpi3...
Thanks...