[Allstar Digital] New MMDVM Audio board to debut. INADVM

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Apr 6 11:27:14 EDT 2017

Due to the nature of the list, I think this is a appropriate place to
make a advanced product announcement.

Kevin W3KKC, Mike N4IRR and I have been working on a line of MMDVM audio
boards called INADVM. The product is produced and shipped from the US.
The first version of the board is for the Arduino Due. It uses
multi-turn pots for receive and transmit audio. The radio connector is a
DB-9. A 12 MHz TCXO is included. On the board are LEDs for Power, PTT
and Data detect. Now or the fun part. The design is through hole (not
surface mount) except for the the voltage regulator and the TCXO. Those
2 parts will be pre-mounted the rest of the board will be a kit. You
will receive the PC board with the regulator and TCXO mounted and all
the parts needed, schematic and board layout. All ready to assemble. No
surface mounted parts to solder. Sockets for the ICs. There will be a
Assembled and Tested version also.

Pricing:
$35 for the kit plus shipping.
$50 A&T plus shipping.

The official introduction will be at the Dayton Hamfest. If possible We
will have kits available before that.
Sales will be through <http://www.masterscommunications.com/>

--
"Real programmers us vi, that's why I use nano"