[Allstar Digital] hb_ambe_audio

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Apr 23 12:45:26 EDT 2017

Mike and I are beta testing ambe_audio and DMRGateway for HBlink. So far
so good. The issues with fluttering analog signals and fast keyups has
been addressed.
This should resolve the issue of the outbound DMR signal lagging behind
the analog signal more then a short normal display.

This is BETA testing. It is not ready to be released. I am connecting to
a number of high activity ASL hubs to test operation. Right one I have
it in receive ONLY so we have one way ASL ---> DMR. I am testing on BM
The DMR ID is 1311222 and the TG 311222. The ASL node connected is 2135.
Let's see how this goes.

One advantage to hb_audio is that there is no longer a need to involve
BM sysadmins to setup static routing for your connection to BM.
hb_ambe_audio also supports smaller local networks of MMDVM based
devices without the need for a BM server or a c-Bridge.

hb_ambe_audio and hb_parrot provides us insight into connecting other
devices to a HBlink network.

for DVSwitch, 73 Steve N4IRS

--
---
"Real programmers use vi, that's why I use nano."