[Allstar Digital] hb_ambe_audio

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Apr 25 13:13:08 EDT 2017

hb_ambe_audio does the same job for HBlink as ambe_audio does for DMRlink.

The advantage of using HBlink instead of DMRlink with BrandMeister is
that with DMRlink / BM you need a BM admin to setup a static TS/TG path
for a specific Radio ID. With HBlink / BM you can define the TS/TG and
Radio ID yourself.

Think of it this way, DMRlink looks to BM as a SmartPTT connection and
requires BM admin intervention. HBlink looks to BM as a MMDVM connection
and requires no BM admin intervention (other then making you a sysop of
that radio ID.

73, Steve N4IRS