[Allstar Digital] Allstar and DV4Mini Console on same image

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:40:19 EDT 2017

Hello,

Im fairly new to this group so I have something to post.

I just modified the RAT-RC2 Allstar image for thr Rpi2/3 Acid image used
for the DMRLink gateway made available by N4IRS and added the PIXEL GUI
desktop, and the DV4Mini-compact software to use the DV4Mini dongle.

So essentially I took my NANO-DV DIGITAL RADIO HOTSPOT I bought last
year from Micro-Node and it can now run DV4Mini dongle and Allstar.
Added a browser and default page is AllMon2.

And it could run the DMRLink gateway if I needed to...

Attached image....need to work on splash page...maybe..