[Allstar Digital] Allstar and DV4Mini Console on same image

Mark Guibord mark at micro-node.com
Mon May 8 01:20:57 EDT 2017

Looks good Ramon I like it!

From: Allstar-Digital [mailto:allstar-digital-bounces at lists.keekles.org] On Behalf Of (KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 9:40 PM
To: Digital linking using Asterisk and app_rpt
Subject: [Allstar Digital] Allstar and DV4Mini Console on same image

Hello,

Im fairly new to this group so I have something to post.

I just modified the RAT-RC2 Allstar image for thr Rpi2/3 Acid image used for the DMRLink gateway made available by N4IRS and added the PIXEL GUI desktop, and the DV4Mini-compact software to use the DV4Mini dongle.

So essentially I took my NANO-DV DIGITAL RADIO HOTSPOT I bought last year from Micro-Node and it can now run DV4Mini dongle and Allstar. Added a browser and default page is AllMon2.

And it could run the DMRLink gateway if I needed to...

Attached image....need to work on splash page...maybe..