[Allstar Digital] MMDVM and Vertex VXR-7000

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Sat May 27 21:40:50 EDT 2017

Michael, What helped me was. I have a DVMega as well.  I used my DMR ID
110618 for the TG. Program one radio with the TG for the DVMega and the
second radio same TG for your repeater. Transmit on the DVMega and tune the
TX side of your repeater. The DVMega will go through BM then back to your
repeater and key to the second radio. Slow turns.

David