[Allstar Digital] [App_rpt-users] My role with AllStarLink

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Thu May 31 19:15:56 EDT 2018

As Steve has indicated, AllStarLink Inc. will continue to keep people
informed, and be as transparent as humanly possible.  Steve wanted to
make this matter public in his own words, and is why AllStarLink, Inc.
didn't do or say anything before that was accomplished.

 From a public standpoint, I'd like to thank Steve for accomplishing his
goals of making AllStarLink a viable and stable project.  As Steve has
said, this is a positive step in the evolution of AllStarLink.

Thanks again Steve (and Mike) for all of your hard work up to this
point, and beyond!

Kevin - W3KKC