[App_rpt] Setup for a Base to send 2 tone or DTMF tones when dialed number.

Shane Burrell shaneb at metrostat.net
Thu Jul 20 20:31:14 UTC 2006

I want to have a phone number that if dialed can auto patch and/or send an
alert to other radios via DTMF or preferably 2 tone codes.  Does anyone have
some pointers on how to do this?  I have a Sangoma A104D going to an adtran
TA750 with 2 FXS ports connected to the radio interface card. I used a
KCT-19 cord to attach that to my Kenwood TK-880 radio which has my repeater
freq in it.  I'm really not trying to use this as a repeater but more a way
to control/interface with my base radio in the office.

TIA

Shane