[App_rpt] Getting app_rpt base node to work.

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:10:06 UTC 2006

Shane,

1. Node numbers with leading zeroes are reserved. Try using 101 instead.

2. The node number needs to be defined in 2 places in the rpt.conf file. Once in the repeater section with square brackets e.g. [101] and once in the [NODES] section as an entry to connect to/from:

radio at 127.0.0.1/101,127.0.0.1

Steve.