[App_rpt] RE : RE : Getting app_rpt base node to work.

Shane Young KØSEY apprpt at shaneyoung.com
Thu Jul 27 21:21:41 UTC 2006

The polarity is correct as it does TX when I have it setup as a repeater (not changing anything
electrically)

I think for what I need, I can not have a node configured as a remote base *and* expect to dial in
using rpt(9999|d).  I think I need to just have it configured as a repeater, but disable the
repeating.

What I still need is to be able to see (from the dialplan) if the channel is busy.

Quoting f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net: